l.p.l.c Index du Forum

l.p.l.c Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

[HQ] Color Fine-sse^3 LE

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    l.p.l.c Index du Forum -> Les Petits Lapins Crétins -> Taverne publique
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
westcarl

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 20:46 (2016)    Sujet du message: [HQ] Color Fine-sse^3 LE Répondre en citant

Color Finesse 3 LE > bit.ly/1TkfmxM

To,,,use,,,Color,,,Finesse,,,in,,,Premiere,,,Pro,,,you,,,can,,,use,,,dynamic,,,link,,,to,,,open,,,your,,,Premiere,,,Pro,,,timeline,,,in,,,AE,,,,or,,,you,,,can,,,upgrade,,,to,,,the,,,"PI",,,version,,,of,,,Color,,,Finesse.Cart,,0,,Search,,Menu,,Cart,,0,,Home,,Products,,+,,-,,Color,,Finesse,,Test,,Gear,,Downloads,,+,,-,,Current,,Versions,,Legacy,,Versions,,Support,,+,,-,,Knowledge,,Base,,User-to-User,,Forum,,Recommended,,Reading,,News,,Resellers,,Search,,,Home,Products,Color,Finesse,Test,Gear,Downloads,Current,Versions,Legacy,Versions,Support,Knowledge,Base,User-to-User,Forum,Recommended,Reading,News,Resellers,You'll,be,once,again,prompted,for,the,Color,Finesse,registration,codeRe:,,In,,After,,Effects,,when,,I,,use,,the,,Color,,Finesse,,3,,,A,,grid,,appears,,in,,the,,display,,windowThere's,,,no,,,need,,,to,,,download,,,any,,,installers,,,or,,,run,,,anything,,,elseEnter,,,the,,,correct,,,one,,,and,,,you'll,,,be,,,up,,,and,,,running,,,with,,,no,,,pink,,,lines.If,you,are,using,the,version,of,Color,Finesse,3,LE,installed,as,part,of,the,Adobe,After,Effects,CS5,installer,,there,are,different,procedures,to,follow,for,Macintosh,and,Windows,computers,,which,are,outlined,belowClick,,YesIf,,,you,,,are,,,running,,,10.7,,,or,,,later,,,,readthis,,,Adobe,,,Knowledge,,,Base,,,articlefor,,,instructions,,,on,,,how,,,to,,,access,,,the,,,Library,,,folder.),,,Within,,,the,,,Library,,,folder,,,,open,,,the,,,Preferences,,,folderThe,,,regedit,,,application,,,will,,,open,,,and,,,you'll,,,see,,,a,,,list,,,of,,,items,,,on,,,the,,,left,,,side,,,of,,,the,,,windowAll,Rights,ReservedHow,,do,,I,,turn,,that,,off?,,Kami,,Snyder,,Nov,,12,,,2014,,9:27,,AM,,(in,,response,,to,,Bob,,Currier),,I'm,,in,,the,,Creative,,Cloud,version,,12.2.5Bob,,,CurrierSynthetic,,,ApertureReturn,,,to,,,posts,,,indexReply,,,,,,Like,,,,,,If,you,instead,just,click,on,cancel,you'll,get,the,pink,grid,linesAll,,,Rights,,,ReservedYou'll,be,once,again,prompted,for,the,Color,Finesse,3,registration,codeWe,,,offer,,,a,,,discounted,,,upgrade,,,path,,,for,,,owners,,,of,,,the,,,"LE",,,versionWe've,moved,some,things,around,,so,click,here,to,look,for,what,you,want,,or,use,the,Search,box,at,the,top,of,the,pageRestart,,,After,,,EffectsYou,must,enter,something,hereThere,may,be,multiple,versions,of,Color,Finesse,installed,,so,be,sure,you,locate,the,correct,item,for,the,version,you,want,to,re-serializeThe,only,reason,to,upgrade,to,the,paid,version,is,if,you,want,to,use,Color,Finesse,in,Premiere,Pro,as,well,as,in,After,Effects.Since,it's,a,college,computer,,do,you,have,the,ability,to,install/uninstall,software?,Many,colleges,lock,down,the,computers,to,limit,such,accessOpen,,,a,,,project,,,,select,,,a,,,layer,,,and,,,apply,,,SA,,,Color,,,Finesse,,,3,,,to,,,the,,,layerMacintosh,,Solutionamerican,,,express,,,diners,,,club,,,discover,,,jcb,,,master,,,paypal,,,visa,,,Open,a,project,,select,a,layer,and,apply,Color,Finesse,to,the,layerSo,if,you're,getting,pink,lines,,either,you,haven't,entered,your,name,and,(optional),organization,yet,(you're,hitting,Cancel,when,that,dialog,pops,up),,or,you've,manually,installed,another,version,of,Color,Finesse,which,doesn't,do,automatic,serialization,,,Home,,,Products,,,Color,,,Finesse,,,Test,,,Gear,,,Downloads,,,Current,,,Versions,,,Legacy,,,Versions,,,Support,,,Knowledge,,,Base,,,User-to-User,,,Forum,,,Recommended,,,Reading,,,News,,,Resellers,,,•We've,moved,some,things,around,,so,click,here,to,look,for,what,you,want,,or,use,the,Search,box,at,the,top,of,the,pageFinesse,,3,,License,,and,,Premiere,,Pro,,CC,,by,,Ron,,Macaluso,,on,,Aug,,29,,,2013,,at,,9:58:45,,pm,,I,,was,,reading,,in,,Adobe,,Community,,that,,with,,the,,Creative,,Cloud,,Finesse,,should,,get,,the,,license,,from,,the,,Adobe,,product,,I,,am,,still,,getting,,the,,demo,,version,,with,,the,,grid,,marksRestart,,,After,,,EffectsRe:,,,Finesse,,,3,,,License,,,and,,,Premiere,,,Pro,,,CCby,,,Bob,,,Currier,,,on,,,Oct,,,22,,,,2013,,,at,,,8:15:13,,,pmOther,,,than,,,the,,,"LE",,,version's,,,restriction,,,to,,,working,,,only,,,in,,,After,,,Effects,,,,the,,,LE,,,and,,,PI,,,versions,,,are,,,identicalBecause,,it's,,running,,in,,trial,,mode,,you'll,,get,,the,,gridDoes,,Creative,,Cloud,,come,,with,,Color,,Finesse,,or,,is,,it,,a,,plug,,in,,that,,has,,to,,be,,purchased?,,Also,,I,,appreciate,,you,,responding,,to,,my,,question,,so,,quickly,,thank,,you,,kindly!,,Like,,Show,,0,,Likes(0),,Actions,,4 f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 20:46 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    l.p.l.c Index du Forum -> Les Petits Lapins Crétins -> Taverne publique Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange